What can we help you with?
- Investigation into corporate crime
- Hidden cameras
- Pre-employment screening/background screening
- Investigation into compliance with non-competition clause/relationship fraud/confidentiality fraud
- Tracing listening devices
- Security Auditing
- Preparation of Risk Assessment and Evaluation
- Forensic IT investigation
- Preparation of emergency plans
- Security Consulting
- Interim Security Management
- Investigation into industrial espionage and leaks
- Test purchase and quality control services
- Facility support
- 24 hour helpdesk
Forensic IT investigation
Bedrijfsrecherche Nederland has worked in close partnership with Digital Investigation (DI) for years. Digital Investigation (DI) is a digital forensics and investigation company that has been offering various digital services throughout Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the United States of America since 2006. They are all specialists in working with digital traces and data found in sources such as computers, telephones, digital cameras etc. DI is internationally certified (GIAC – SANS).
DI customers say they are discrete, focused and flexible. The projects they do vary from small scale for medium sized companies to large scale projects involving teams of tens of researches and legal experts in cases covering several countries simultaneously. Therefore they are mobile and fast moving if needed, and know their way around in different countries and airports, some with lesser facilities than in most Western countries, anything to get the job done.
Their customers include multinationals, law firms, banks, Departments of Justice, governmental organizations and others, their services are:
- Digital Forensics Laboratory Services and Investigations
- Expert Witness Services
- eDiscovery & Litigation Support Services
- Forensic Database Investigations & Forensic Data Mining
- Incident Response Services
- Data Recovery Services
Increasingly we receive assignments involving surveys on personal, financial and logistic administration records. We have developed a concise, rapid and cost-efficient scan that provides instant insight into the state of your company’s administration. To help us, we use tried-and-tested methods from the world of auditing, such as analysis of outliers, round figures, made-up figures (Benford’s law), trend deviations, duplicates etc.
Interested? Contact us for more information on 0342-477040 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Request information on forensic it investigation
Anonymous reporting was established in collaboration with (your) employer(s) and Bedrijfsrecherche Nederland B.V.